ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Supporting Vendors
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Looking to add a custom touch to your Miata's interior? Footwell LEDs are the way to do it! By adding bright LED strips under your dash, you can add a lot to the look of your Miata.

Diode Dynamics has been producing and designing easy-to-install LED kits for nearly a decade, and this kit is no exception. We have designed new LED strips to be used in this kit, which are highly flexible, IP67 waterproof, and long-lasting. This kit also uses our brand new RGB Multicolor products, which are controlled by the included remote! You can change the color to fit your mood, or adjust the brightness to your preferred settings.

Included in the kit:
  • 2 (two) 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and IP67 waterproof)
  • Wiring harness for easy installation
  • 2 (two) quick-splices for installation
  • LED Toggle switch in your choice of LED color
  • RGB Controller Box with RF sensor and 4 outputs
  • Remote Control (choose Standard or upgrade to Bluetooth or WiFi)
  • 4 (four) zip-ties and 3M outdoor adhesive pads for mounting strips
  • Three-year Diode Dynamics worry-free limited warranty
  • 30-day satisfaction guarantee
Also included with rear footwell option:

• 2 (two) additional 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and waterproof)
  • 2 (two) 3-meter (ten-foot) extension wires
  • Additional zip-ties and adhesive pads

Any questions email us at [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendors
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FS: Footwell LED Kit! RGB Multicolor and Single color options! Everything included!

Do you have pink available in this or any other LED?
The RGB footwell kits can be changed to any color (including pink) but we don't have pink replacement LEDs. (don't get enough inquiries for them)

Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendors
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: FS: Footwell LED Kit! RGB Multicolor and Single color options! Everything included!

Came here, expecting you upgraded the footwell light we already have, to actually be useful....

We have LED replacements for those as well. I just don't have comparison pictures yet, hence why a thread hasn't been created

If you send an email to [email protected] we can match that up with a few plug and play LED options for you

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
242 Posts

We have LED replacements for those as well. I just don't have comparison pictures yet, hence why a thread hasn't been created

If you send an email to [email protected] we can match that up with a few plug and play LED options for you

Thanks!
Nick C.
I would be interested in something like this too...I couldn't find any options for my NA on your website

·
Supporting Vendors
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I would be interested in something like this too...I couldn't find any options for my NA on your website
We are in the process of moving to our new location, but adding more Miata products to our site is very high on my list of priorities

More to come!

Nick C.

·
fender gap is the enemy
2,103 Posts

i will be purchasing from you in the future. need me some interior lights, maybe some underglow for the lols

·
Supporting Vendors
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

i will be purchasing from you in the future. need me some interior lights, maybe some underglow for the lols
We will be putting together Miata specific interior LED conversion kits soon, but send us an email if you have any questions about which LEDs to choose: [email protected]

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendors
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

One of my favorite products we have for the Miata is switchback turn signals:

They stay white as the running light, and flash amber when acting as the turn signal

Nick C.

·
Registered
60 Posts

One of my favorite products we have for the Miata is switchback turn signals:

They stay white as the running light, and flash amber when acting as the turn signal

Nick C.
Whoa! that looks awesome! Is there an extra charge for it, or same price as your regular turn signal bulbs

·
Supporting Vendors
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Whoa! that looks awesome! Is there an extra charge for it, or same price as your regular turn signal bulbs
The switchback LEDs come in two different bulb types. The ones shown here are the least expensive (about 1/2 as bright as the HP models)

Forum members receive free-shipping as well if you PM us for the forum shipping code :D

Nick C.

·
Registered
60 Posts

The switchback LEDs come in two different bulb types. The ones shown here are the least expensive (about 1/2 as bright as the HP models)

Forum members receive free-shipping as well if you PM us for the forum shipping code :D

Nick C.
PM'D!

·
//banned
9,131 Posts

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮contact for more information✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

1 - 20 of 48 Posts