ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Supporting Vendors
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Re: FS: Footwell LED Kit! RGB Multicolor and Single color options! Everything included!

Can you please tell me how I can get more information?
Send us an email: [email protected]
Call us: (314) 205-3033

Or shoot us a PM

We typically respond within 24 hours, excluding weekends :smile:

Nick C.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Re: FS: Footwell LED Kit! RGB Multicolor and Single color options! Everything included!

EXACTLY! Good to know I am not the only one tired of the constant bumping. Often it is the same info in EACH THREAD nearly EVERY DAY.

Congratulations, you are the first SPONSER that I've ever put on my ignore list!

BUT I'M NOT ALLOWED TO BLOCK YOU!

BULLSHIT!

·
Registered
40 Posts

Can I get more information...on those PM'd responses, PLEASE?

FYI, even a moderator tried to ignore you and were disappointed that you cannot be added to an ignore list being a site sponsor. :)

Nice website but all I see looks to be the same Chinese junk you can find on eBay at inflated prices. Complete with terribly solder joints.

·
Supporting Vendors
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

FYI, even a moderator tried to ignore you and were disappointed that you cannot be added to an ignore list being a site sponsor. :)

Nice website but all I see looks to be the same Chinese junk you can find on eBay at inflated prices. Complete with terribly solder joints.
We bump each thread once a day to ensure visibility.

I'm not sure where you are seeing "terribly" solder joints? Our products are tightly controlled through production to ensure high quality, and inspected thoroughly to avoid any production errors. This of course after the actual electronics are developed in-house. I'm sorry you feel the need to disparage our products when you haven't even seen or used them. We put a lot of resources into making sure our bulbs are much higher quality than any of the cheap junk out there.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts

You have a tough crowd to please over here at Clubroadster... I honestly don't understand why everyone is so butt hurt all the time. Me on the other hand think you guys are providing some good lighting options for the Miata and Bumping your thread doesn't bother me.

Either way, somewhere down the line I might buy something from you guys!
Keep up the good work! :icon_cheers:

·
Supporting Vendors
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

You have a tough crowd to please over here at Clubroadster... I honestly don't understand why everyone is so butt hurt all the time. Me on the other hand think you guys are providing some good lighting options for the Miata and Bumping your thread doesn't bother me.

Either way, somewhere down the line I might buy something from you guys!
Keep up the good work! :icon_cheers:
Thank you

We appreciate your support, and we are looking forward to designing Miata-specific lighting options with helpful installation videos and guides to make it easier for Miata owners.

Our goal is also to educate enthusiasts, hence why we have a Research section on our website with honest, non-biased information about lighting technology

Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendors
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

Came here, expecting you upgraded the footwell light we already have, to actually be useful....

We have a Miata in the studio for testing right now, and this was one of the first bulbs we shot comparison photos of.

More to come!

Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendors
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

Hey do these lights modulate with music?
Our Bluetooth and WiFi RGB controllers do have a Music-sync mode that works with any of our RGB products

Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts