ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, I finally joined this forum - been so frickin busy. I already ordered tickets and corral passes for this event - sold 39 tickets in 6 days - not too shabby and I do believe that deserves a golf-clap =D>

Anyhow, I should have a couple extra corral passes and I would LOVE to see some more tricked out miatas joining us in the corral - here is what I posted on miataforum:
http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=187723

Contact me via email(listed in my first post there) if you are going to the HIstorics and want to get premium parking down by turn-5 with the other auto clubs - porsche, Ferarri, BMW, Lotus, Audi. You will have to buy your own tickets, but you can still get the same ticket prices if you buy them NOW.

Mike

'93 LE #1455 bone stock + HT
'94 Laguna/Tan FM 1 turbo + HT

·
CR.net Supporter
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually she stopped doing this about 4 years ago - since then Stef Gould organized the corral, but we have NO tent anymore and no catered food and stuff. Stef didn't organize it this year and I just noticed about 2 weeks ago. Luckily I got enough people for the corral. Actually, Mazda stepped up at the last minute and forced Laguna Seca to allow us a corral even if we didn't buy #35 tickets for the corral, which was cool.

I am working with the Mazda rep and hope to bring back the Mazda sponsored tent and food next year as well as host a barbque dinner out at Asilomar(Pacific Grove beach side).

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts