ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
balcony or htm in willows springs. preferably htm. htm is where they do american togue. we have a list going on rd. what do you guys think? :)

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
When? How much? I think I'd be down I'm still getting the hang of drifting, though I'm confidant try it out.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Opps thats if I get my roll bar in time! Doh well I'd still go to watch at least. Probably not the best event to practice in anyway right?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Well ryster brother, count me in, I should have my roll bar in time.

P.S. I tried to post on RD and it said I don't have permision #-o

·
Registered
299 Posts
the reason this would be the best situation to finally get out there and learn is you can get help from any of all the other miatas out there instead of some guy drriving a 240 who knows nothing about how a miata handles sideways.

·
4,296 Posts
whats up Gripper.
you know i have been registered on RD for about a year1/2. and it still says i dont have permission to post. i tried to register under three different names. same bs. fix that sh8t for me rob.lol.

so ryster put me on the list , cause i Will make this one.

come on ,you girls , it will be fun. its sooo Jdm.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Sup Leonard, can't wait to see that drift MX-5 do it's thang...even if it is a little ricey lol It has it's tuner parts well sorted though. Man you shoulda seen the Le Mans race it was orgasmic!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Oh yes!!!!!!!

All come and make this happen. HTM is the ****!!!

Leonard, I will ask ROb whast up with you SN on RD... I am also gald to see you coming out ;)

Maybe by then my car will have a cage and some boost!!! Maybe, its been a long and painful journey LOL!!

Make this happen CR people!!!

·
4,296 Posts
i miss you jeff. ;(

reckless, you def need a helmet. some organizers let a rollbar slide, i dont know why, but you shouldnt roll out on track with out one. tires , maybe. tools for sure,jack, extra oil,water, alot more than you can pack in a miata.
unless you can really rough it. ive done it.
would hate to see towing expense to canada.
or you can part your car out in my back yard.lol

·
Sponsor
1,391 Posts
i miss you jeff. ;(

reckless, you def need a helmet. some organizers let a rollbar slide, i dont know why, but you shouldnt roll out on track with out one. tires , maybe. tools for sure,jack, extra oil,water, alot more than you can pack in a miata.
unless you can really rough it. ive done it.
would hate to see towing expense to canada.
or you can part your car out in my back yard.lol
you raise a good points.

might have to pass on the event, then.
nobody in bc drifts miatas, so its kinda lame being the only miata that goes sideways.
at least when rusman gets his car back together, we'll invade all the washington events.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts