ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am new to NC and am living in Fayetteville area and am looking for other fellow Miata gear heads to hook up with. I just moved into the area in November from the UK. I have a 79' Austin Morris Mini 850 and another 93' Miata (black and tan w/ MSSS package). My Miata is in kind of a bad state right now and I am in the process of fixin' er up. I have to split my time between the two cars.
Long story short, I have seen quite a few Miata's in the area but never have been able to stop any particular one. I would like to know if there are any clubs here in town or close by. I am very active in the auto world (in the UK at least) and am looking to continue my hobby here in the NC area. Any info would be great and feel free to say "hello".

Convertable of the world unite!

Tino

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome, I'm in Raleigh, NC. I don't think there are very many board members in our immediate area, though the Charlotte members seem to be growing exponentially.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I have seen the posts from the Charlotte crew but nothing really from this neck o tha woods. I have even seen a few from Raleigh also. Do you have a club up that way? I am thinking of starting our own little club here in town, I know there are plenty of Miata's floating around but with no where to meet up. If you happent o be in a club please let me know, I would be interested in meeting others in the area.

P.S. Got my coil-overs on today! Happy, happy driver I am!

Tino

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Another NC member!! Welcome and enjoy the site. Im thinking of planning a roadster meet late this month or next and you guys are more than welcome to come. The more the merrier. What coilovers did you buy?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I'm originally from the Raleigh area (Apex, to be exact) If you're in the state fairgrounds area, there's a shop called Mazda's and Miata's (formerly Sports and Compacts) owned by a fellow name....Carl Cason, I believe...that's where I bought my Miata. He deals with Miatas almost exclusively and they are very much into Spec Miata racing, very nice folks.

My parents still live in Apex, so I'm up that way from time to time.

Welcome to the Boards

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me know when and where and I will make sure to be there.
About those coil-overs, my wife goth them off of eBay last month so I have no cluse what type there are. I couldn't get picky at that point. :) Anytime Momma gets me car parts is a great day! I am on the look out for a much better setup jsut in case.
My next project is to get my stereo wiring sorted out. I have a 93' Black and Tan with the Silver face MSSS stereo, it went TU a long while ago an needed to be replaced bad. I cannot make heads or tails of the differnt harnesses and also who to maintain use of the seat shakers. Any suggestions?

Tino

1 - 6 of 6 Posts