ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i am having a problem with my miata. Ive aligned it three times because it has been pulling to the right. It started doing it when i had it on the oem suspension a couple weeks back. And i installed the coilovers last week and it still pulls the exact same way. I put it on the alignment rack today at work for the third time. I split the toe even in the front and the rear is also dead even and the steering wheel is straight. The camber is dead even front and rear. Only thing that is uneven is the caster. The driver side was at 8.2 and the passenger side at 6.5 im not sure if thats whats causing it to pull to the right. So can anyone possibly help me figure out what could be wrong? Cuz when i first got the car a couple months back it never did it. Please i need some assistance figuring this out.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup. And i even swapped the tires from back to front, and still pulls. Tread depth is even. On two front tires. And even on the two rear tires.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It pulls if i let the steering wheel go during acceleration or cruising. I dont let the steering wheel go while braking.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No im not a tech. I just know like basic stuff. I aligned it at my friends shop sinmce he has the alignment rack thats flush with the floor

1 - 20 of 33 Posts