ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after reading though several threads about how much scrub radius is affected by lower offset wheels, my brother and I came up with an excel spreadsheet that allows you to enter your offsets and tire height. Mind you we are a marketing and an accounting major, so we may be off(though we are pretty confident).

I would upload it to the forum so but excel documents are not an allowed file type so you can download the spreadsheet from my website. Its under the newest update to the site

www.Racinglifestyle.com

This should go along greatly with Fatcatmotorsports rollcenter spreadsheet.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tire width doesn't affect scrub radius. Offset and height does. The spreadsheets #s are assuming the that miata.net was correct in their #s they gave me, which is generally what they are really good at.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tire width doesn't affect scrub radius. Offset and height does. The spreadsheets #s are assuming the that miata.net was correct in their #s they gave me, which is generally what they are really good at.
Unless you plan on scraping the inside of your wheel against your suspension components, wheel width affects offset.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts