ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
343 Posts
If you're planning on getting a shift extender for your roadster from Super Auto Bacs, they are out of 10x1.25 for the next 6 weeks till the next shipment comes in.

...or so Martin told me.
I must have missed the latest craze... but last time I checked people were trying to shorten the shifter.. whats a shift extender??? and why do you want one?

·
Registered
343 Posts
ah, thats funny. I always liked how short my miata shifter was. My s2000 shifter is way longer.. and I find myself missing the way the miata shifter sat low. Someone have a picture of this extention piece.. just curious what it looks like.

·
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ah, thats funny. I always liked how short my miata shifter was. My s2000 shifter is way longer.. and I find myself missing the way the miata shifter sat low. Someone have a picture of this extention piece.. just curious what it looks like.
The one for sale...

The one that is on my car now..

Its main purpose is to get the shifter closer to your steering wheel. Keeping your hand on the steering wheel as long as possible, allowing for faster downshift/upshifts.

Ideally, it should paired with a short-shift kit also because it does increase the throw a tiny bit.

I love mine, makes me feel like a rally driver. :D [/img]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts