the placement of the text is terrible

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Yea I'm not fond of this shirt.

·
Junior Sponsor
41 Posts
Hey guys, Ian from gearheadshirts here. If you don't like the designs you are welcome to follow our facebook page at http://facebook.com/gearheadshirts and voice your opinions when we are making new shirts.

This particular design has sold quite well for us along with the miata generations shirt but we're probably done with miata shirts for a while unless someone has a really killer idea. We also had a targa miata shirt that we never made but probably should before the next time Keith heads up north to run it.

Sadly on both of these the car comes from your side.. I'm not sure if that's better or worse than the shoulder. :)

·
Junior Sponsor
41 Posts
Hmm.. I have been wanting to do some line drawing style shirts. Thanks for the suggestion. I might start with that style on a different car first.

·
HellaFunctional
1,120 Posts
Yeah that pic was from a random forum thread with no way to contact the actual seller. Thanks for the info.

So... do those Targa shirts benefit FM in anyway or are you just benefiting from FM's followers with no regard for the company?
I'm kinda curious of this as well

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Greg we should see if he'd run another set of those shirts because I like them too.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
I'll just pm him on mazdaroadster

·
Registered
716 Posts
I think the shirt looks great. If you just want to bitch about it.....how about you just not order one and STFU?

I just sent my payment via paypal. :)

·
Registered
904 Posts
I know we drive miatas but there's no need to be so sensitive. Even the shirt designer has a sense of humor about it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts