ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Junior Sponsor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
That is, of course, unless the shirt makes it. Then I will keep it on presale until we have them in stock.. but if you want an odd size it's best to order during the presale because we don't order many extras of the outliers.

·
Junior Sponsor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
These are almost gone now. 85% sold.

If you want to request any sizes that aren't listed just let me know and I will add them to the list for the presale.

·
Hardparker Extraordinaire
3,388 Posts
Need a save the stick design for 6 speeds ;) awsome stuff, soon as I get my first check I'll get the miata generations shirt & the I void warranties LOL

·
Junior Sponsor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Presale is at 100%!!!!!!! These will be ordered tomorrow. Leaving them on sale with free shipping until tomorrow night however so if you haven't gotten in yet now is your chance! They'll still be plenty available after the presale is over but why not save yourself $5?

Thanks to all who have ordered so far!

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
is there a code to enter for free shipping? I just tried ordering "I void warranties"

Or is just the Miata shirts free shipping?

·
Junior Sponsor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
ordered a few shirts the other day... couldnt believe my eyes when i saw a starion shirt! Used to own one so that was a must buy!
Yeah. We got that request a few months back and I went looking for others and found nothing so I figured it was a good bet. That presale only took 2 days to sell 25 of them. That's what gearhead is all about, serving the underserved.

is there a code to enter for free shipping? I just tried ordering "I void warranties"

Or is just the Miata shirts free shipping?
Just Miata at the moment.

Speaking of the miata shirts. These shirts have been ordered as of tonight but the presale pricing will continue until I can work out some new messaging to indicate that this is now ON ORDER from our printer and should ship out to all who order in about 3 weeks maybe less. Thanks to all who have ordered so far!

·
Junior Sponsor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Presale is now over. The black answer shirts are now listed as "on order". Estimated ship date is on or before 9/12. I'll keep you updated as they come in and are packed for shipping.

·
Supporting Member
387 Posts
Thanks man. I'm always doing something new so keep an eye out. You have a URL to your store?

YES! I'm sporting the white TEQ.. of course I'm always wearing one of my own shirts.. because they're free :)
Sorry it took me so lonmg to respond, i've been off the board for a while. Hope the shirts are going well, they look great :)
my URL is www.dancemacabre.co.uk

Dob

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
Lame. . . "I void warranties" is sold out in large. . .

·
Junior Sponsor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Alright.. big fail.

Anyone who has ordered the black answer shirt already should have an email in their inbox explaining why their "Miata Is Always The Answer" shirt will now be a "The Answer Is Always Miata" shirt if they still want it.

I sent the wrong file to the printer to be printed. I gave them the right art file and the wrong proof and they used the same screens they used before.

SO.. your options if you have already ordered are this... accept the shirt as is.. or get a full refund. But you have to respond to the email that we just sent by monday to ask for your refund if you want it otherwise you will be getting the shirt.

Again I am very sorry about this and it is no one's fault but my own. If do another print of this shirt in the future I will make DAMN SURE that it is the right file and the slogan spells out M.I.A.T.A. and I'll come back here and hit you all with a healthy discount code to save some cash on top of the initial presale.

Here's the shirt as it arrived today:

21 - 40 of 40 Posts