ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have an NA and like a dumb ass I just went and bought some 15x10-25. so can will they fit? has anyone doe it yet? anything similar? I have been looking for a while and I havent found anything..

·
Supporting Member
375 Posts
have you searched yet....
not a good way to start out on the thread either.....

pray you dont get banned

·
Registered
945 Posts
Anything will fit.. Say goodbye to your wheel bearings and your fenders. Welcome

And what wheels are they? That offset is for lifted rock crawlers man.

·
Registered
509 Posts
That one olive green NA has 15x10 and might even be the same offset. Hes running the N2 over fenders though. Im sure there are others running such wide wheels

·
Registered
294 Posts
have you searched yet....
not a good way to start out on the thread either.....

pray you dont get banned
What a way to welcome a noob. This is exactly why I don't ask questions on this board. I open a thread that I'm interested in reading and have to read this sh**.

Back on topic...I'm running 15x8 0 offset and flares...not sure about your setup.

·
Registered
945 Posts
What a way to welcome a noob. This is exactly why I don't ask questions on this board. I open a thread that I'm interested in reading and have to read this sh**.

Back on topic...I'm running 15x8 0 offset...not sure about your setup.
It's possible, but that offset is a bit extreme. Defintly needs flares or you'll have stupid camber. Maybe for a show car but definitely not practical for a DD. I'm assuming he just got the car since he has 1 post and just got the wheels because they were cheap.

Simply put; it's going to take a lot of effort and time to get them to sit nice.

You MUST moderately slam it on coilovers. A drop wont look right.
You need wide tires
Buy flares and fab them up so you dont have to run crazy offset
get new wheel bearing.. you'll need them soon.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Rear with 195/45/15 and a **** ton of fender work by someone who knows their ****, front no fkn way without flares.

Fitment thread, there were literally pictures and posts just a page or two back by mathew-inked.

Next time use google. If you can't find it there hit us up. Google image search hits atleast ten different NAs with 15x10 wheels. Wheel fitment isn't rocket science. If you can't figure it out I wouldn't recommend doing something so extreme, you'll likely end up doing it wrong and having a car that drive like ****.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope you have a whole lot of money
no im poor
will they so can fit?
grammar fail
Please, I got a Miata when I was 17 and was never so stupid. Kill him with fire.
i literally laughed for like 5 mins
At least tell us what kind of wheels they are.
Diamond Racing D spoke 15x10-25 (yes you read right MINUS 25)
its obviously a troll account.
Nope my first Clubroadster account:)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't mean to be rude but did you even fucking google it?
yes
the car looks nice but no way the offset is -20
Please god let him be a troll. For the love of all things holy and good in this world, please.
I do live under a bridge but no..lol
Close this thread please.
no
awesome first post. no you cant id sell those and get some xxrs and racelands. great setup for superslam and hella dope stretch poke
already have coils, a couple sets of high offset wheels, just decided to order a set of stupid big wheels, just not too sure if i want to cut my nice clean body up.

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
It says in that speedhunters thread that it is indeed -20.

There is what you have to do.

Now stop posting.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Holy **** make me a mod so I can close this.
.... you ain't no weeblewoobble!

:phillyb:

Sorry adamvanxxx i'm just enjoying your misery from the Gallery... 3rd row, above the stage... next to the old muppets......:eek::mrgreen::domo:

OP - welcome to the thread, good job on having a thick skin... Speedhunters and the slammed thread is the reason i picked up an NA as well :p please feel free to check out the threads yo!

·
Supporting Member
970 Posts

15 x 10 -25. 195/45 tires. Stock body just big pull. Stock camber arms maxed out.

Slammed to get the most camber to fit..

Looks like arse imo lol

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Not his. That is the car a page back in the fitment thread I mentioned. Why don't you look in the thread with fitment in it? Could of taken a minute instead of this thread turning out the way it has.

It's the stickied thread in the wheel forum. C'mon.

http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=25080&page=117

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.