ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been getting a lot of requests for these, mostly to fit Little Big Brake Kits under a variety of wheels. So here you go - custom-made spacers specifically for NA and NB Miatas. They're made of black anodized aluminum so they're subtle but easy to spot when you're changing wheels. On the shelf now, ready to ship.

Available in 3mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses.
3mm, $24.95

5mm, $27.95

10mm, $29.95

·
Registered
620 Posts
Just wondering, would you guys consider making them with the studs built in?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That requires a minimum thickness of 25mm, as you have to have room for the nuts attaching the spacer to the hub. It's not an option for 5-10mm spacers like these.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On the 3 and 5mm spacers, the stock ring protrudes through. There's no way to put a ring on a 10mm spacer. That's not a big deal, though - wheels have no problem being lugcentric. The rings are hubcentric, which is critical.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are. They're not cheap and nasty cast items with oversize holes and no hubcentricity, but anodized billet aluminum parts that are matched perfectly to the Miata's hub size, bolt pattern and stud diameter. H&Rs are about $31/wheel for the same quality without anodizing.

Cheap but crap - stay away from these.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Find a hubcentric spacer of equal quality for this price or GTFO.
Not hard to do. My set of 4x10mm ran $83 shipped to Canada - hubcentric & 4x100 but no fancy anodizing. I did paint them black so add $5 for a bit of paint. I'm sure the quality and quality control of FM's is worth a little bit extra, as typical with their products. You buy from FM because their **** works and when it doesn't, they have the support to back it up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts