ClubRoadster.net banner

Miata to E30 fitment

10K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  arcana 
#1 ·
Would the sportmax 002s off a miata fit the 1991 318iS? It is a 4x100 bolt pattern but I can't find the answer. Thanks, Bill-B

#2 ·
pretty sure miata and bmw wheels are interchangable, both are 4x100, I think stock bmw wheels are generally around 10-15mm less offset than miata stock wheels so the SM002's should fit a little better. Actually I'd like to see that, should look pretty sweet.

Wheres our resident e30 driver when you need him?

#5 ·
I hope they fit because I am going to look at a silver 1991 318iS Sun. and found some sm's in black for $500 that I could buy tomorrow or something like that. The car already has Suspension Technique sways, Bilstein shocks, H&R springs and a rear swaybar mount kit. It also has a momo steering wheel and a short shift kit. Motor has 110k and the car has 153k. And it has the 4.10 LSD! 8) I am excited about it since my parents won't let me get another Miata until I can pay for it myself, no grandma loans.

#6 ·
i wanted to pick up the rare 15" bbs(no center caps) instead of the 14" bbs on the old 3 series to use on my miata. found a set, but the garage guy was a **** and won't sell me the wheels on a not-running vehicle. but found some cheap wheels with a low offset from a vw... stock bmw 15" bbs was my first choice tho. try it out.

#16 ·
why in the hell is that guys door open?
When you drift it's cool to do things that make it look like it's so easy for you that you can't be bothered with the car. Open the door, drift the car from outside of it, hang out your window, throw both hands out, smoke a cigarette, take up knitting, you know the usual stuff.

#18 ·
why in the hell is that guys door open?
That's my cousin drifting, the door just opens by itself sometimes when you're drifting, I believe from too much chassis flex :? old 4 doors #-o Time for a roll cage.

BTW we just put 16x8 sportmaxes on it yesterday and they fit just fine with 205/45/16 tires... and we almost rolled it right after it, ended up in a ditch almost on the side #-o

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.