ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I managed to go to Mid-Ohio and then out to Tire Rack in South Bend Indiana this past weekend........ There was a guy from FL there with a rotary Miata. He said I could have his seats after the last event but I think he left before I did. I'm in OH, so I don't think I'll see those seats haha. But anyways.........

I was browsing the One Lap forum and came across a funny thread. Apparently said guy hit a bird somewhere along the way. I think it was on his way back home but I'm not sure. The pics I have of him at both events have the lense intact.

Thread here: http://onelapofamerica.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=429&highlight=miata

Pics:

Awesome. =D>

·
Registered
420 Posts
Talk about FOD.. Someone should have cleared the deck better..

·
Registered
233 Posts
I know the TSIs were advertised to reduce underhood temps and intake temps, but they failed to mention the +1 BP (Bird Power) increase.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got a chance to the see the car (before it left), and it had a very clean rotary engine conversion !

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
226 Posts
DAMN! Now those are some awesome pictures. I think they both top the time I found a dead bat in the grill of my truck in high school.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts