ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1992 miata 1.6l

came to a stop and my clutch stayed in car stalled and turned on right away one mile later gear got stuck didnt come out. cant hear fuel pump anymore and car will only crank but wont start fuel pump is working though Idk what to do checked for spark and yes tested fuel pump and yes

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
I am trying to decipher this code, so your clutch is stuck disengaged?

·
Supporting Member
2,284 Posts
1992 miata 1.6l

came to a stop and my clutch stayed in car stalled and turned on right away one mile later gear got stuck didnt come out. cant hear fuel pump anymore and car will only crank but wont start fuel pump is working though Idk what to do checked for spark and yes tested fuel pump and yes
This butchering of the English language is difficult to understand..

a coherent explanation of the issue would be more helpful...but..it seems that the engine will turn over, but not start...and you have a shifting problem..2 mostly unrelated issues. If the engine turns over but does not start, that says that the clutch interlock is working. check the slave and master cylinders for shifting problems...

check the codes for a clue as to why it will not start..all that is needed is a paper clip between GND and TEN in the diagnostics box under the hood on the drivers side fenderwell..turn the ignition switch to on and count the CEL flashes...then go here..

http://www.miata.net/garage/Engine_Diagnostics.html

About 1/2 way down the page is the key to the flashes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts