ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
placed my order 01/19/2012 still no confirmation number emailed them twice no response and they charged my card, what should i do :dunno::dunno:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Re: gomiata.net

placed my order 01/19/2012 still no confirmation number emailed them twice no response and they charged my card, what should i do :dunno::dunno:
1: Contact the company.
2: If they do not respond in a couple days post something like this in it's proper place in the transaction resolution section.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts

Make a post on the internet instead of looking up their information and calling them.
Yeah, and dont even think of contacting them 8-5 mom-fri. Make sure to call when they are surely closed. The process isn't complete until you come back and complain about the terrible service either.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I fucked up big time wasn't go miata it was miatalife.net

·
Registered
172 Posts

Gomiata.net with a little effort on your part is a good company. They don't feel the need to let you know if something is on back order and it takes about three calls to get your tracking number emailed to you but they do try and make things better when you call! So like everyone else's suggestion CALL!!

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts

Turtles are fucking weird.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

no radio DEL pannel or tow hooks, month later...what...the...****

1 - 18 of 18 Posts