ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, a little while ago I ordered a tow hook from Miata Life. The order was placed on November 30th. A week and a half went by with no packages showing up, so I checked the order on their site, where it told me it was still "processing." Wrote them an email asking if I could get a tracking # (there was none on their site where they said there would be), but I didn't hear back. Two days ago I checked the site again, same story. Write another email, this time still no reply. No phone # on their page either.

It is now Dec. 14th and I'm trying to get this thing in at a good time because I still have to gift wrap and ship this thing out to my buddy before Chrimbus rolls around. Has anyone had any troubles getting ahold of them like I have?

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Should have just ordered the tow hooks directly through Dave at Rennen Metal. He gets things out in the mail with a quickness!

Good luck.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I emailed him this morning. Still no reply but I do realize that it's only been a day. Hope to get this straightened out soon.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I figured that it's not like it's some crazy 3rd world country selling off-brand Miata parts lol. I've heard good things about them so I'm not too concerned.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered a badge from these guys back on Nov 18th.. no delivery. Same deal.. they pulled their number off their site. Called their number on Mnet, no answer or business voicemail. Not looking good.

I hoping Kevin can put this right

So far service from these guys is sucking.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I finally received the tow hook, but lo and behold, my sticker wasn't in the box. I'd like to think that these guys are good people, but I don't see myself ordering from them again unfortunately.

·
Registered
8 Posts
"So far service from these guys is sucking" Absolutely. Still waiting for confirmation my item was shipped. If Kevin was "good people" he'd be responding to customers not ignoring them.Buyer beware.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
its basically one guy running it, he's a good dude, and i'm sure there is a reason it is taking a while. its not a corporation like moss or gomiata, its a privately owned business. kevin is a local SOCM guy, he's truely a really cool, really helpful and generous guy. The compliments can't dig him out of a ditch if this persists, but I'd vouche for him. As a local friend of his I'll make some calls to bring this thread to his attention.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I think he was up in big bear for the holidays.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but it's been two months and haven't received my radio blanking kit...I finally gave up and bought a radio and pm'd him via m.net about refunding me. still no reply. I've emailed him pm'd him not sure what else to do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
After posting here Kevin did PM me with an offer to resolve my ongoing order. Once it is concluded I will post the conclusion both here and on Miata.net. I won't consider it resolved however until the item and settlement are in my hands. If there are further delays I will be posting that too.

·
Supporting Member
664 Posts
I recently dealt with ongoing delays regarding the NB duckbill spoiler group buy. Although there were lengthy delays he did eventually resolve it, and I now have my spoiler.

It makes me a little wary to use miata life again, but my issue was resolved.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I too am getting my issue resolved and will continue to support new up and coming businesses for miata sales

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have received my order today. Kevin has promised a rebate on my initial order as referenced in his post above. Once it is back in my bank account I'll post again here and on M.net. It looks like Miatalife are no longer sponsors on M.net or I'd update that thread too. I do appreciate his offering to make things right and it is to his credit. Hopefully things will run smoother in the future.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Final followup. I never did get my refund from Miatalife. My shipment was missing parts but that is down to the supplier. I don't know Miatalif'e's business details but things don't seem good and so buyer beware. Shame really.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts