·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miataphiles meet Mississauga this Sunday

Spring Mega Meet 2015.

Date: Sunday, April 19

Time: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm (ish)
Weather permitting there will be a tour in the afternoon, so bring your CB.

Place: Krispy Kreme at Mavis & Britannia

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Please feel free to let the philes know about my parts. Some philes have been by to pick up some stuff, but I'm not sure if it's on their forums.

I have a shell with clean rockers and quarters that I would like to move asap.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I would never make it as a pro photographer, but I try to get pictures into photobucket and up as soon after the event as possible.

I am waiting for the group shot that was taken with professional equipment - should be better. I have other pictures mainly of instrument panels - the variations possible in them are always entertaining. I may get those up later.

·
Registered
2 Posts
When's the next meet? Just picked up a 92 NA sunburst yellow and would love to make it out to one of these.

I actually went to one of the tech meets a few years ago when I had a NB, I remeber them playing the trololo song on repeat all afternoon.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When's the next meet? Just picked up a 92 NA sunburst yellow and would love to make it out to one of these.

I actually went to one of the tech meets a few years ago when I had a NB, I remeber them playing the trololo song on repeat all afternoon.
we have a tech meet coming up on May 31. You can also attend one of weekly meet. We are doing one this Thursday, May 21 7pm, at Memphis BBQ, http://www.bigbonebbq.ca/woodbridge/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts