ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yeah... whats up with it and who all is going from clubroadster?!?!

Click here for Google map to Tapoco Lodge which is the unofficial event HQ

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I'll be there. Looks like I'll probably be staying in a basic, no-frills cabin @ Fontana Village with DRFT MX5 and Boston813. Last year was my 1st ever and I had a blast. This year will be even better. I hope we can have a great Club Roadster turnout.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
It's always the last weekend in July. This year it's July 27-29, 2007. I'll be heading down on Thursday 7/26 and coming back on Sunday. Some people come earlier or stay later. People drive, hang, eat, party, and have fun. This year I hope to check out the Skyway and some of the other great roads in the area. I'm also looking forward to seeing some good friends again.

http://www.gapmiatas.com/

·
Registered
281 Posts
Im planning on it. I stayed at the Fontana lodge last yr, but will be staying somewhere in Robbinsville this yr if i can make it.

Freedomgli, I was the asian guy that came down with Boston813 last yr! I haven't talked to him since. We chatted on gapmiatas.com and thats how we met up and headed down to the Gap. sure was fun!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Oh yeah! Hey! Hope to see you again this year. We all need to sit at the same table for dinner so we can chat more. See, this is the kind of great stuff that gets me so excited about MATG XI.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
I miss this 2 years in a row, no more! I shall make it to this one. I'll drag luv2turn and na3turbo as well.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I wish i lived closer, the 10 hr drive from Pa kinda sucks. I took my gf down with me last yr to keep me company, but im solo this yr. hopefully I can find another one till then, haha!

would be nice to get a group together and head down. it was just 3 of us last yr.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Im going to this one. Itll be my first time and im sure 7 months is enough time to convince the wife to go lol

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awww~ road cone thats so sweet. :)

and ill be driving down from VA so if any of you northerners or whoever from NC/VA want to meet up along the way or something then yeah...

·
Registered
189 Posts
hey mazspeed yea it has been a while since I have talked to any one #-o

Just in case any one was wondering Fontana Village has about 6 cabins left now that I booked ours :mrgreen:

I cant wait to get down there again !!!!

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
as much as I wanted to go this year...I dont think its gonna happen.

I think my vacation time and money this year is going towards a vacation just for me and the lady, its been a few years since we did that. And we all know, if the lady aint happy, NOBODY'S HAPPY! lol

That and Im really trying to buy a place this year, to get out of the money pit of renting.

Im down for GT Live again though.

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GTLiVE!!!! ;o)

1 - 20 of 200 Posts