ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so yeah... whats up with it and who all is going from clubroadster?!?!

Click here for Google map to Tapoco Lodge which is the unofficial event HQ

·
Supporting Member
12,272 Posts
I'll be there. Looks like I'll probably be staying in a basic, no-frills cabin @ Fontana Village with DRFT MX5 and Boston813. Last year was my 1st ever and I had a blast. This year will be even better. I hope we can have a great Club Roadster turnout.

·
Supporting Member
12,272 Posts
It's always the last weekend in July. This year it's July 27-29, 2007. I'll be heading down on Thursday 7/26 and coming back on Sunday. Some people come earlier or stay later. People drive, hang, eat, party, and have fun. This year I hope to check out the Skyway and some of the other great roads in the area. I'm also looking forward to seeing some good friends again.

http://www.gapmiatas.com/

·
Registered
281 Posts
Im planning on it. I stayed at the Fontana lodge last yr, but will be staying somewhere in Robbinsville this yr if i can make it.

Freedomgli, I was the asian guy that came down with Boston813 last yr! I haven't talked to him since. We chatted on gapmiatas.com and thats how we met up and headed down to the Gap. sure was fun!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I wish i lived closer, the 10 hr drive from Pa kinda sucks. I took my gf down with me last yr to keep me company, but im solo this yr. hopefully I can find another one till then, haha!

would be nice to get a group together and head down. it was just 3 of us last yr.

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
awww~ road cone thats so sweet. :)

and ill be driving down from VA so if any of you northerners or whoever from NC/VA want to meet up along the way or something then yeah...

·
Registered
971 Posts
I will be there - possibly with my wife. I think Rich will be there as well - staying at Topocco again in one of the cabins.
You didn't scroll up enough... :mrgreen:
Think Phinz will bring Cabo again???

·
Registered
189 Posts
hey mazspeed yea it has been a while since I have talked to any one #-o

Just in case any one was wondering Fontana Village has about 6 cabins left now that I booked ours :mrgreen:

I cant wait to get down there again !!!!

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
as much as I wanted to go this year...I dont think its gonna happen.

I think my vacation time and money this year is going towards a vacation just for me and the lady, its been a few years since we did that. And we all know, if the lady aint happy, NOBODY'S HAPPY! lol

That and Im really trying to buy a place this year, to get out of the money pit of renting.

Im down for GT Live again though.

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
GTLiVE!!!! ;o)

1 - 20 of 200 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.