ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Yeah that's a great video. One of these days I'll make it down there. I hear it's starting to get to get too populated but if the guys from Road&Ster are going to be there this year I want to be there and I will do everything it takes to ensure my car is prepared. I gotta get the spinners, PDR, carbon/kevlar racing seats, valve cover, intake manifold, exhaust, short shifter, and stereo panel done stat.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,850 Posts
One of these days I need to go to MATG. Too many cops know about it to really have any fun, tho. For now, I go to Roadsters At The Gap, with the folks from RoadsterChat. Stop on by and tell them Cuppycake sentcha ;)

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
I promise myself that I would go this year, its only 3 hours away! Good video.

Hopefully i'll get to caravan with kung fu jesus

·
Registered
1,178 Posts

Nick, we definetly have to go. I went to the Dragon last year in my Neon and had fun, but with our Miatas it should be a blast. When is this happening?

·
Registered
482 Posts
HA! WOW! I'm flattered I can't believe you guys found my video. That's actually me from last year with my buddy Brad Boston. We shot most of that footage with my digital camera duck taped to his trunk rack!

Miata's at the Gap is a blast and I really look forward to meeting some of you out there this year! I'm glad you all enjoyed my video, I'm planning on actually shooting a weekend long documentary about Miata's at the Gap while I'm there. As it sits right now, only one of my Team mates will be going with me, so if any of you would like to help out, I could really use another camera crew to help me out with some of the harder shots I want to get. PM me for details.

Chris

·
Mufasa in Training
32,850 Posts
BTW, Chris...where'd you pick up the fancy throat mic? I was really wanting one for club drives :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
They have them at Bass Pro Shops or their website. It was so useful! Retail for about $30.00. My team doesn't drive anywhere with out them, and its a must for a Roadster or else all you hear is wind noise. (Plus you get to feel like James Bond! ;-))

·
Registered
971 Posts

Nick, we definetly have to go. I went to the Dragon last year in my Neon and had fun, but with our Miatas it should be a blast. When is this happening?
Answered in the Gap post under events, but just in case you check here first...

Last weekend of July. This is the 10th gathering, 9th for me... although I've been there many other times.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts