ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Join us for the Jzilla Trackdays before the Gap powered by Rspeed event on August 2nd at Atlanta Motorsports Park!

We will keep the pricing low as this is a weekday event. MX5's will take over Atlanta Motorsports Park before the annual gathering at Deal's Gap. This is open to other car groups but instructed group is limited to MX5 owners.

Novice instruction is reserved for MX5 drivers first and will be open to the public if it does not fill up.

NA/NB must have a 4 point approved roll bar. Please check with event organizers and staff beforehand if you have questions.

NC/ND may run with the stock rollover protection, but will be restricted to tires with a UTQG of 101 and higher. Below that, we require an approved aftermarket rollbar.

Instructed Groups are also restricted to tires UTQG greater than 100.

Registration ends on July 28, 2018 11:59 PM EDT

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/miatas-before-gap-atlanta-motorsports-park-jzilla-trackdays-668916

https://www.facebook.com/events/191406824940674/

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some videos of AMP from different Miatas to show what it's like to drive the track and what Jzilla HPDEs at AMP are like:

This is James Marcellana (aka "Jzilla") describing what his events are about. It is unique compared to those I have done, and he tries to model them on the camaraderie and fun of [email protected]

I would be happy to go over any questions or concerns you have to help you decide!

Jzilla hosted an FRS/BRZ HPDE the day before their Deals Gap event last year and it was a LOT of fun!

We also have KMiata, Exocet, Keisler on board. R-Speed of course, too. V8Roadsters has also expressed interest, among others. It will be cool to see them showcase and demonstrate some gear!

Novice instruction spots are limited, reserve yours today!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Looks exciting. I might make it - I'm intending on going to MATG this year.

Question: It says NA/NB must have a 4 point roll bar, but later it says convertibles must have a roll bar or hard top installed.

Could I run my NA with no rollbar if I put on the factory hardtop?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks exciting. I might make it - I'm intending on going to MATG this year.

Question: It says NA/NB must have a 4 point roll bar, but later it says convertibles must have a roll bar or hard top installed.

Could I run my NA with no rollbar if I put on the factory hardtop?

Unfortunately, no. NA and NB have no rollover protection, even with a hardtop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts