ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello there Miata lovers! talk about how well your car handles, the wind in your flocks, and the happiness that it brings to your life; but when it comes down to it, the cars is a fuckin turd! yeah it may be fun:littlepony:, but I have fun stompin your lil drop tops on a dailey basis. Oh, and in the back roads filled with all those fun turns, yeh I'll get ya there too. No, you do not have the best handling car of all time. I came on here awile ago thinking this would be the car for me, but after numerous test drives, I just couldn't lay down the money for such a turd....Anyways, have fun you happy peeps...DSM owns you...:lol:

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Where's the watch out we got a bad ass over here meme when you need it?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Stock, it's fun to drive. Not the best, but that's because of the skinny old tires, old shocks, etc.

Modifed / (tires) handling wise, it'll pretty much beat the pants off of any car, except for the Lotuses. Some old heavy DSM won't beat a Miata in handling, that's pretty obvious.

Smaller/ much lighter car + short wheelbase + RWD + double wishbone independent suspension at all four wheels > Clunky, heavy, underpowered stock car that crank-walks easy.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
like I said ........... eat my ****, i know nost of you are vary willing too.........:hello kitty::littlepony::littlepony::littlepony::littlepony::littlepony::littlepony::littlepony::littlepony::littlepony::littlepony::littlepony::littlepony:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Do we have anyone close that wants to school this idiot on how a real car handles. Ahhh nevermind this ricer probably wouldn't go to the track anyway. It could even be a stock miata, shouldn't need much to make this boy cry.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.