ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have absolutely no luck here in southwest ky/northwest/mid Tennessee.. where's some junk yards that may have one or two?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Most likely none, junk yard pays around $300.00 and anyone can get rid of a not running Miata for $500.00 or more on Craigslist. I have seen only one in Nashville junk yard in the last six years.

·
Registered
211 Posts
if you need something try looking on car-part.com it will show you all the junk yards in the US that have that part and the price

·
Registered
306 Posts
The parts guys buy ALL of the Miatas here (in GA) and when I say all, I mean all of but maybe 2.

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Check out this site http://www.salvage-cars-for-sale.info/ I found quite a few Miatas on there.. even a MINT condition Merlot with low miles and all original BBS with centercaps. It just had mechanical issues. The body and top were just fine though.

Buy an entire car cheap, take parts you want, and part out the rest.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good leads, I'm looking for body parts to make molds for some carbon fiber experimentation :D and some mechanical stuff

·
Registered
400 Posts
I see a few up on Craigslist around here every now and then. (I'm in the Paducah area)

Check near Nashville.

·
Registered
8 Posts
in savannah/hinesville area there are 3 yards... Coastal/Cash and carry/LKQ... there a a miata at each location.... 2 green ones and one red one.... 1.8 2 of them and one is 1.6

1 - 15 of 15 Posts