1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I'm interested to do so, but I don't know if my schedule will allow so I didn't RSVP.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If the weather is Top Dwon weather I really need to start on the yard and I ahve a poker game that night so I am torn as well. I have not yet been to any miata meets.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be there for sure and I'm takin' my Del Sol buddy with me. It should be a decent turnout. I've taken my hardtop off already because I'll be in Bremerton for an autocross!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just checked accuweather.com and they say it should be about 59* with an overcast.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I will be at Bremerton as well this weekend, both days. Novice school on Sat and in the novice class on Sun. I am still not sure on the meet the sat after. My yard is starting to look real ugly.

·
Registered
14 Posts
But my car will look like crap next to yours. Old beat up red monster that she is. Ratty soft top, misaligned body pannels, only partialy waxed and very dirty... She is a bit bashfull right now and not propperly primpted.

I will probaly come, just have to convince myself I need to step away from the compter and meet new people. :p

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will be at Bremerton as well this weekend, both days. Novice school on Sat and in the novice class on Sun. I am still not sure on the meet the sat after. My yard is starting to look real ugly.
You went to the novice school this weekend? Did you attend the event today also? Which Miata was yours? I was in the white one with black wheels and a roll bar.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
FYI guys, they changed the drive. Who's still planning on going?

I might stop by the XXX if time allows, but i don't think I can do the whole drive.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Since I did not know what the old route was a changed route does not matter much to me. It looks to be short enough that it will not interfer with my other plans that day. I will likely be there.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Won't stop me, Mt. Rainier sounds great!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I won't be attending. I'm not a big fan of high number count drives. They tend to be a pain in the rear. I prefer drives with < 15 cars.

The year we had 32 cars show up for Run Round Rainer was the worst logistically.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well I have particpated in a few Troop Support rides were the number of bike was over 1000 so this should be fine. Nothing like trying to orginise hundreds or thousands of bikers in to a single coheasive ameaba on the hiway.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts