ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 862 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling all Middle Tennesseeans. Looking for some people to hook up with in the Clarksville & Nashville areas. Who's in my area? BTW - looking to get into auto-x soon, would like to find some experienced guys from this area who can help me get into the scene.

-Nick

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
match.com wouldn't take me because of my prior felonies. Will explain after we get a chance to meet... Do you guys ever get together, or are you actively involved in a miata/car community off the internet?

Sbrian2, didn't I buy my hardtop from you last summer? Came to pick it up in a silver protege5 and it wouldn't fit. BTW - not my idea, my best friend came to help me get it and he wouldn't fit in the miata. He thought it would fit in his hatch. I told him I didn't think it would fit. I was right...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sbrian2, didn't I buy my hardtop from you last summer? Came to pick it up in a silver protege5 and it wouldn't fit. BTW - not my idea, my best friend came to help me get it and he wouldn't fit in the miata. He thought it would fit in his hatch. I told him I didn't think it would fit. I was right...
Yep, that was me.

·
Registered
512 Posts
In teh boro here. Looking forward to running autox here as well. Novice class here I come!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like there's more nashvillian cr.net guys than I thought. Well, I'll be attending IA in the summer (and maybe the fall). Looking to get together and meet some of you guys at some point as well. BTW - Where's the schedule for local auto-x events found? I'd like to run some novice class fun.

·
Registered
234 Posts
South Nashville here, and there are 2 other miata fellas near me. i'd be down for starting a miata group. and the first autoX or the season is 3/6 (Test/tue day) at Super Speedway and then the season officially starts on 4/3

1 - 20 of 862 Posts