ClubRoadster.net banner

821 - 840 of 862 Posts

·
ToyotaCare........
3,643 Posts
I think your old one still lives in a trailer in Dayton, TN. Last time I talked to the new owner he hadn't touched it.
Did he ever complete the S2000 swap? Last I heard was it was in a shop in Lebanon being prepped for the swap but that's been a while ago if course.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I guessed too many wannabe DIY turbo Miatas and ruined their engines and not many left around in Middle TN. All I saw were whole bunch of beat up Miatas around town.

·
Registered
629 Posts
If anyone interested, I'm going to be selling my turbo setup this winter. Comes with everything but the electronics. 1.8L long block w/ upgraded valve springs (about 20k on it after a full rebuild), customized FM2 kit w/ T28, 3" exhaust, intercooler setup, and RC 550cc injectors. $2500 for it all. Test drives available, but if you break it, you bought it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
hello fellas. car scene in middle tn is weak these days. I am looking to rebuild my car coming up. probably just a strong stock motor so that I can do a turbo or blower on it at some point down the ling

·
ToyotaCare........
3,643 Posts
Glad to see your still around Caleb. It's been awhile since I've seen your ride..... Any major changes? Got a build thread?

:edit: didn't you move to Florida if my memory serves me correctly?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
181 Posts
I just found out that I will be at Nissan in Smyrna this upcoming summer. I am pretty involved in the Phoenix scene. What do you guys have going on?

·
Registered
512 Posts
I just found out that I will be at Nissan in Smyrna this upcoming summer. I am pretty involved in the Phoenix scene. What do you guys have going on?
Not ****...

The Miata "scene" has fallen apart. Well really the car scene in general as gone to **** around here because of all the dumbass ricer kids. No good meetups anymore, even the legit ones have become really lame. I wish we could get something going just because I miss the old days.

But welcome regardless.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Not ****...

The Miata "scene" has fallen apart. Well really the car scene in general as gone to **** around here because of all the dumbass ricer kids. No good meetups anymore, even the legit ones have become really lame. I wish we could get something going just because I miss the old days.

But welcome regardless.
Bummer. There are three weekly meets within 30min of me every week in Phoenix. So you're saying there is nothing good in Nashville?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Bummer. There are three weekly meets within 30min of me every week in Phoenix. So you're saying there is nothing good in Nashville?

Car scene wise? not really. There aren't any weekly meets. Whenever a weekly meet is started up, it quickly dies just because we have a lot of rednecks that like to **** it up for everyone.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Another Middle Tennessean here! Long time Miata owner, just relatively new to this site. I can usually be found driving this, (lately with the HT on though).

Attachments

·
Registered
512 Posts
Another Middle Tennessean here! Long time Miata owner, just relatively new to this site. I can usually be found driving this, (lately with the HT on though).
Very nice BRG!

I have really got to get on the ball with my V8 build. I miss my miata. And I know she is jealous because I just bought a WRX DD

·
Registered
629 Posts
Car scene wise? not really. There aren't any weekly meets. Whenever a weekly meet is started up, it quickly dies just because we have a lot of rednecks that like to **** it up for everyone.
Very true. The is always the cruise ins held around town. The one in Murfreesboro on Friday nights in summer is always open to anyone.

821 - 840 of 862 Posts