ClubRoadster.net banner

841 - 860 of 862 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
I just picked up a running and driving '00 to part out. Let me know if you need anything. The interior is pretty much junk (except the passenger seat) and the front sheet metal is all dented in.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Been a good while since I was last on CR. Sold my NA back in 2012 and started DD'ing my bike, but I recently gave up motorcycling and am looking to get back into the Miata scene. If anybody knows of a good 94-01 in the Nashville area, let me know. Pics of my old NA just because :icon_cheers:

·
ToyotaCare........
3,643 Posts
Since this thread has significantly died over the past couple years, i might not get my answer but...........

i spotted a red mod-slammed NA on white diamonds(?) in Gallatin exiting 109 onto Gallatin Rd around 6:30 today. You on here??

·
Registered
24 Posts
West TN here, in between Nashville and Memphis.

I'm here at MTSU, going to school. but the Miata is in West TN at home :/

saw a Black Slammed NA as I was going towards campus this morning, wondering who that was lol

·
Registered
135 Posts
From what I've heard, the Boro has a decent following out there. Must be nice
I have also started up my own scene called DirtySouth Car Meets. We are centered in Nashville and do most of our meets about 20 minutes west of downtown in Bellevue. We had around 35 cars at our first meet last Saturday. Here is a link to our Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/DirtySouthMeets
We are hosting another meet this coming Saturday at the Sonic in Bellevue off of hwy 70S. The event can be found on the DirtySouth page.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Bump for a dead community.

How's that new club working out for ya Fox?
Pretty great! We had a small booth at ImportAlliance this past weekend. I saw more miata's there than ever before haha. Our meets are slowly growing. Teamed up with Ridiculous Couture from Clarksville to host a meet at the Five Guys in Mt. Juliet, ended up having 400-500 cars out there! We also hosted a Pre-meet for IA this past Friday, had around 100-120 people come through.

841 - 860 of 862 Posts