ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
brian said:
why the brake light on the dash? or could we not hear K.I.T.T. talking over the screaming engine?
I thought it was a rev limiter warning light. The guy was bouncing off the limiter pretty frequently.

·
1,213 Posts
that looks like a lot of fun, the guy in front must have stripped out even more weight or has a bigger engine because they couldn't catch him !!!

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Or is a better driver. I've seen stock MAX5 cars run rings around FM turbo cars at Donington; better drivers.

·
CR.net Supporter
287 Posts
brian said:
why the brake light on the dash? or could we not hear K.I.T.T. talking over the screaming engine?
I thought it was a rev limiter warning light. The guy was bouncing off the limiter pretty frequently.
No, it's showing when he is braking. Watch it a few times an you can see it only comes on in the braking zones. I would guess it's so the camera can see it and he can see how much braking he is doing.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
That's pretty cool, actually. I second the 'better driver' notion. Not saying that I'm an awesome driver (far from it) but on some of those turns, I think he should have hit the brakes sooner...you can tell at least twice where his fronts are sliding because he's still braking while initiating his turn-in. Either way, pretty cool!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts