ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I got me a JZX100. Im yet to see it in person yet, but i fly over to Japan in 14 days to drift in the G1GP (Gaijin GP) and the Matsuri, so needed a drift car for a few days, figured.. meh, just buy one and keep it in Japan.

So after months and months of going through auctions, i decided to settle on this one! :)

Its a 98, Spec are as follows.

- Kaaz 2 way
- Cusco coilovers (i think)
- FMIC
- Full system exhaust
- Sparco front wheels?
- Work rear wheels?
- Recaro seat
- HID Headlights
- LED red/clear tails
- A/M Front lip

Looking forward to drifting this :) Wanted a chaser for a long time! :D

Thinking on going to UP Garage before hand and getting a few new toys to bring to Ebisu and get them swapped over. :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ITS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Landed in the UK last Monday, got it transported up from the docks yesterday, then got my Mrs to drive me 3 hours south so i could drive it up! What A drive it was. No number plates, or no registration .. shame it still has the Japanese limiter fitted though :/ As I found out several times :p It was insured and MOT'd (Road ready) though and its totally legit here to do the above ;) What a blast though!

Anyway.

As you can see, Iam currently sporting the 'Monster truck' status! There are cusco coilovers fitted already but only got home at like 3 am so had no time to lower it yet. I have however already bought some new HSD coilovers (Same ones I used on my s15 and MX5) The driftworks ones.

So I also figured, those wheels wont fucking do! SO I bought these puppies..

Fabulous Profounds. 18x9 / 18x10 ET22. So these 'should' fit the rear archs rather nicely with a slight roll/flare, So there is NO space in the rear archs of a chaser.. its a joke!

Im away on holiday this Monday to Amsterdam for a week of blitz so when im back I'll get it sorted out ;) As to be honest.. it looks a fucking mess right now! Thinking full BN Sports kit, slammed to the weeds and get rid of the gay stuff like stickers / amber rear reflectors (Honestly why would you do that!?) Ditch the recaro for some Brides and then get me some more power.

This thing already has a 2 way diff fitted, I have some JZX110 Arms in my room, a new grill and also some subframe locking collars to help this drift .. although, the route to my house involves going over some pretty mental mountain passes.. To which I got to find out that this still drifts.. VERY well! Just so much power to use makes it so relaxing!

Pretty damm happy though, Just gotta get an alarm sorted and send the paperwork away to register it and we're all golden!

S T O K E D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mrs owns the yellow s15 ;)

·
Banned
3,279 Posts
good choice. Got a friend pushing 700hp on his stock motor, got videos and specs and everything. Great drivetrain, lots of the locals here drift them too.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh yeh. The front coilovers wont go lower.. just aswell I ordered up HSD's for it!

Then I got my girlfriend to polish the car as It hadnt been washed since August 2011. Even then, I only gave it a quick hose down at Ebisu to get the tyre marks off it.. so you can imagine, it took AGES to get the 'pearl' shine back.. even still it needs alot more work to get the shine back..

Tried to move it out my drive way but it scraped the **** out of the pavement. When the wheels/coils turn up im going to have to rip out all the plastic arch liners and find out what I can hit with a hammer to go lower.

Still waiting on DVLA paperwork before I can actually drive it ¬__¬ pain in the ass. Getting a clifford prox alarm fitted this week too to annoy some more people. ;)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
POW! In the kisser.

So I just HAD to test fit them.

However.. Only 2 out of the 4 turned up.. Im still missing the 10" ones.. I asked the post lady and she said that they might turn up tomorrow!?.. Hmm I hope so!

Might need some spacers after its aligned and need to get tyres..

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I envy you dude! Wish i could Get one road legal here in Norway!
Its been a struggle getting it ready here in the uk man! Infact.. its STILL not road legal ¬__¬ hopefully by tomorrow though.. fingers crossed..

Mega jealousy right here. I fecking love JZXs.
Cheers mang. Iv been wanting one for a long time! Pretty happy with it tbh, never ever owned a car which i can turn the engine on and just smile at the noise of a single JZ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.