ClubRoadster.net banner

Misc miata magazine scans

20K views 40 replies 26 participants last post by  Brownie 
#1 ·
Post yours!

Moving around some stuff and thought i'd flip through a couple mags and scan them. Cause I enjoy this kinda stuff

1998 Motor Trend NB First Drive

HKS NB Turbo testbed, this one's for emmi, maybe now that your wheels are all black a black rollbar wouldn't be so bad?

We should all know this car and who the motor belongs to now

Sum Orido with an RS-R stickied NA

See less See more
#5 ·
Great find!

By the way Bill Wilner is the last owner of the P.J. Bonifacio car (which has the most beautiful flares IMHO)... if anyone is interested I believe Bill want to sell it as rolling chassis after putting NB gussets and backing plates for the FM butterfly (You can email him at bill@MiataRoadster.com)

#7 ·
This stuff is probably just boring reposts if you read Road&Ster every month, but there's only 14 people on the GB list for the last issue ever produced, I assume not many have actually picked one up :!: Anyway, just some random mag from a local store

NC2 parts coming soon! This one is already lowered and wearing CE28s though it's hard to see

Obama? :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.