ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pickup location is San Diego area. Tierrasanta to be exact.

1. Full 94 Dash assembly. $100! picked up
No wiring harness. comes complete as you see it. the gauge hood is destroyed. all the clips broke when i was trying to remove it, i guess it was sitting in the sun so long it made it very brittle. oh well, it can still be used until a replacement is located. everything else is good. the tombstone has no cracks or damage. the dash has one crack on the top(see picture). comes with glove box, air bag, tombstone, destroyed gauge hood, knee pad for the steering column,ect.

2. Nakamae Dash Cover - SOLD

3. Stock seats - not available at this time.

4. 97 Engine - $300! (does not include engine stand)
has less than 90k miles. i believe it has closer to 88k, i cant remember. the engine blew the headgasket last summer in my old 97. me and my couisn replaced the engine and then i sold him the car while i kept this engine. i havent gotten around to it yet, and i dont think i ever will. it needs a new headgasket and a new timing chain. me and my cousin attempted to change the headgasket while the engine was in the car, but it was just easier to buy a spare, which is why the timing chain was taken off because we attempted to remove the head.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
How is the dash cover secured to the dash?

Also, do you have any pictures of the two installed?

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is secured by velcro. And no install pictures because they are brand new never used. Only took them out of the bag to take pictures.

An the dash pad is for 1.6 dash only btw.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do however have a picture of a miata in my build thread with it installed. But i am on my phone so i am unable to link it.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
It is secured by velcro. And no install pictures because they are brand new never used. Only took them out of the bag to take pictures.

An the dash pad is for 1.6 dash only btw.
So the dash cover, hood cover and column cover are all included?

I dont mess with that 1.8 BS anyway.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It does not include hood cover unfortantly. It is only the dash pad and column cover.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All prices are OBO. Need them gone to fund for more retro stuff and some leather for my new dash.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shoot me an offer, need this stuff gone for funds! Dash and engine are ready to be sold today!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To the top! I know someone hates tan as much as i do want wants to replace it with black! Shoot me a reasonable offer and its yours!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Damn. No interest at all. I figured people would want black interior. Oh well. Bumping it up agian.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump. $120 cash for all dash junk. Will ship at buyers expense, which i do not recommend as it will be expensive as hell.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts