ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be getting rid of my stock seats soon as i have some lotus seats now. The stock seats have no rips or tears, and are in pretty damn good condtion for being almost 20 years old. They have the speakers in the headrests and will come with the rails. How much should i sell them for?

I am also swapping out the 94 dash with my new 90-93 1.6 dash, so that will be for sale. I am pretty sure it has no damages or cracks. But it might change while im pulling it out. Haha. What should i ask for the dash(it comes with gauge hood, tombstone, airbag, glovebox)?

Ive also got a 97 engine block with about 89k miles that blew a headgasket a few months ago. I swapped it out of my 97 and its been sitting since. Its on an engine stand in my garage. I dont think i will ever get around to building it since ive never done anything like that before and everytime i have spare money i spend it on my car! Haha. So how much would that be worth? Everything should be there. It is complete from valve cover to oil pan, and there is still the old oil in it from when we took it out.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it it full black.

When i did the 2001 NB2 inteior swap on my old 97, i sold the entire dash with HVAC and center console plus everything above(gauge hood, tombstone, glove box, and airbag) for $300 back in january 2011. But this is all of that except HVAC nor the center console. Which is why i am curious as to what is a good price for it.

I would perfer a local pickup as the miata is my only vehicle so loading it all up and shipping it would be a huge pain as well as an inconveinence.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can see some pictures of the dash and seats in my build thread if need be. Should be in the first couple of pictures.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When my lotus seats get here ill see if they will fit in the same box. If they do, shipping shouldnt be more than $50-$75.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortantly it is california. I brought it with me 2 weeks ago when i moved everything out here.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well how much are you looking to buy them for? i dont know how much to sell them for. ive seen good condition seats go all the way up to $300. but realistically i dont expect anywhere near $300.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Took the top off and got some decent pictures. Te dash looks great, but the seats are dirty. Need a vacuum really. But the drivers side does have some wear on the side, which isnt all that bad yet. But here are the pictures.

Pictures suck and it looks like everythig is discolored. This is not the case in person, in person they are all the same color and everything looks great. My camera phone just sucks.

So how much would these things be worth??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts