1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Administrator
15,204 Posts
Just shopping around right now... but there's a note that the shroud/fan setups won't work with 04-05s? True?

And X-Line radiator not available for 04-05s either, right?

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't see where you are seeing that note?

The X-Line radiator is currently offered for 90-97 Miatas only. I've been on their case about getting them made for later years!

·
Administrator
15,204 Posts

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We had a pick up customer cancel on a 99-05 radiator. PM us for special pricing on it (new in box, includes entry to the Forza 4 giveaway as well as a large or extra large JSC Speed shirt if you want one!)

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a quick question, would the shift knob work on an audi shifter? One that does not have any threads? I dont see any set screw holes to clamp it on to the shifter :/

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey Guys, I just wanted to jump on and tell everyone that we now have installation videos available (starring everyone's favorite drift star, Matt Walden) for our 90-97 Miata Performance Radiator, Fan Shroud, Silicone Radiator Hoses, Silicone Heater Hoses, and our Racing Thermostat. You can find all of these videos on the Mishimoto Youtube Channel. So, if you are on the fence about purchasing any of these products, take a peek at these videos and see just how easy it is to install and enjoy our performance products for your vehicle. Happy Viewing!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MishiM0T0

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We received two extra bottles of Mishimoto Liquid Chill in with our stocking order today. Mishi is letting us keep them, and as such we are going to include one with the next two radiator purchases! Shoot us a PM if you are interested!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts