ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As discussed in our previous Mishimoto thread, Mishimoto has decided to thank CR buyers with two giveaway packages! We have also upped our stock of Mishimoto Miata parts permanently!

We have two packages to give away!

Each package contains:

Mishimoto Carbon Fiber Radiator Cap

Mishimoto First Aid Kit

Mishimoto Liquid Chill coolant additive

Mishimoto Orange Temperature Gauge T-Shirt

JSC Speed T-Shirt

For every Mishimoto Miata item ordered in the past and during the sale, you will receive one entry into the give away.

*We apologize but Mishimoto clamp, coupler, fans, caps, and Liquid Chill purchases do not apply to this contest.*
**Universal intercoolers are counted**
***X-Line radiators count as TWO entries!***

You MUST submit your JSC Speed invoice to be entered into the giveaway. We will reference your invoice to generate your entries. Only JSC Speed purchases are valid for this give away, and only JSC Speed invoices count as valid entries.

Submit all invoices (entries) to [email protected] with "CR Mishimoto Contest" in the heading and include your user name.

You will receive an email back with your entry number. At the end of the contest, Mishimoto will draw the numbers to determine the winners.

GIVEAWAY ENTRY DEADLINE IS MAY 29TH!

As always, shoot us a PM for CR pricing and availability!

Radiators and Fan Shrouds
Radiator Hoses

Heater Core Hoses

Racing Thermostat

Liquid Chill Coolant Additive

Carbon Fiber and Temp Gauge Radiator Caps

Mishimoto Shift Knobs

Mishimoto Oil Catch Cans

Z- Line Intercoolers

Mishimoto Couplers

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We're all big knob fans here...were all just getting a feel of what Mishimoto offers. Great weighted feel to the silver and black cylindrical knobs, I could hold them in my hand all day. Carbon fiber weighs a little less, but still a knob I could get down with.

·
Herpity Derpity
1,867 Posts
Is the CF knob weighted? Do you know how low it sits? I have this feeling it's going to look weird.

Also, I can just send you my previous Mishimoto invoices? If I have mutliple ones do I have a better chance at winner? :D

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The CF has slight weight to it, definitely not as much as the cylinders though.

Yes, send those invoices on over!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts