ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Entry submitted. I would love to replace my ebay IC with the black mishi one... but alas the wife would castrate me if I mentioned buying another part right now.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey Club Roadsters!

I was told to pick a number between 1 and 17, so here goes... #6 and #13.

Thanks for everyone's support and thank you JSC for allowing us to participate in this great giveaway!

Hope the winners enjoy!

Thanks,
Julia Bustard

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
thats not really fair :l they should appreciate people buying lots of their stuff like stoly instead of handing it out to some kid that got his first radiator.

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,265 Posts
thats not really fair :l they should appreciate people buying lots of their stuff like stoly instead of handing it out to some kid that got his first radiator.
Nah, they did it right... I had already bought all my stuff and thought it cool I was even allowed to enter. To the winners, congrats!

·
Registered
105 Posts
We do appreciate ALL of our customers! Thank you to each and every one of you, and we mean that sincerely! We picked the numbers at random so we used a number generator to be fair.

Thanks,
Julia Bustard

·
I have all the correct opinions.
8,714 Posts
They didnt have to sponsor a giveaway at all. I bought a few products here because I know the quality is superb... and JSCSpeed is a great sponsor. Mike was amazing to deal with. Lets not clutter this up with crap... I wouldn't want to discourage other vendors from doing this same type of promotion, or even JSCSpeed from doing this in the future.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
So who were the winners? Couldnt figure out what the numbers referenced

Edit: figured it out, I was 17

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Sorry for any confusion. Entrants were sent their numbers, but the winners are Yellowihss and sdemo45!!! We will be in touch about the prize packages.

Thanks again to everyone who bought during the sale, and we will always be stocking and discounting Mishimoto products! -Mike

·
Registered
592 Posts
They didnt have to sponsor a giveaway at all. I bought a few products here because I know the quality is superb... and JSCSpeed is a great sponsor. Mike was amazing to deal with. Lets not clutter this up with crap... I wouldn't want to discourage other vendors from doing this same type of promotion, or even JSCSpeed from doing this in the future.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Mike has been very helpful to me as well, and I will defiantly be a returning customer. Glad to be a winner since I never win anything. Thanks again Mike, everyone else at JSCSeed, and Mishimoto.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts