ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
I am talking to Mishimoto about giving away something to a randomly selected customer who participated in the sale..stay tuned!

·
Registered
434 Posts
All quotes sent!

Thanks Steven, we're fresh out of JDM spiders, coworker ate them all!

FYI, there is a little bit of room in the Mishimoto packaging so caps and other small items non Mishimoto can ship for free with your rads and hose kits.
I just bought Mishimoto radiator fan and shroud assy from JSC:lol: happy for excellent vendor service and low prize compare to the other. Thank again JSC your rock:D

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thank you everyone! Our live stock on the site is down for the day, if you have any questions regarding what is in stock do PM or IM us!

·
Supporting Member
796 Posts
Just ordered the NB fan assembly, I can't imagine anyone beating JSC's price and great service. Hope it plays nice with the PWR rad, TDR I/C, and RB brace.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Who got what?
The conversations about it started off real good then went nowhere. :x

We're going to have another sale and make sure it happens this time. All previous sale buyers will be entered in the give away wether the stuff comes from Mishimoto or ourselves ;)

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
We would like to thank everyone who has purchased Mishimoto from us.

As a result of the great volume, we have permanently upped our stock of all Miata Mishimoto products so hopefully there will be no waiting and we can ship same day!

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I wish we could x 1000. We have little protection against international credit card and Paypal transactions. Unfortunately a few bad situations set the company policies, with a firm upholding from the man in the big seat.

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
We've talked about it, and now it is happening!

Both JSC Speed and Mishimoto are very appreciative of your business! On the way here are some Mishimoto goods to give away to not only past customers but also new ones who participate in an upcoming mega sale.

We will make a new thread when our increased stock and the give away items arrive!

Mike

21 - 40 of 43 Posts