ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
All I wish to know is why didn't they use an autorotor instead of the lysholm blower

·
Registered
469 Posts
It has more power than your roadster just sitting in the pic..
The thing will be a complete monster. Not for the weak..

·
Registered
307 Posts
$4695 with fuel system or $4200 without. This is the introductory offer for the 94-97 kits.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Not that I'm particularly upset as I wouldn't change it for the world :) but I was going have the first RHD MOAB, but got engaged and am getting married in the summer instead.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
not doubting it, but I assumed it would produce a little more power than that at 9 PSI.

If I went SC it'd still be the one I got, though.

·
CR.net Supporter
228 Posts
I named it! No kidding, I really did.
I named my dog Uber after Ubercharger. Now that the SC is named MOAB it is your fault have have to change is name.

At least now I know who to blame when he doesn't come when I call him :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
That is my car on the site. :D The dyno sheet that is listed is an untuned version that belongs to Larry. Mine has been even further updated. And I will also be running the Xede EC Everything has been frozen here so a dyno run should be comming shortly. I will try to answer any questions I can. The best part of this system is that it has boost control so it can be pullied up to 12 PSI but then turned down to 8 psi, so you will be reaching your top psi alot faster. I do not have the numbers but I think it will hit 8 psi under 2500 rpms. Don't quote me on that I do not have the numbers in front of me. I should have more info this weekend. Sorry for bad spelling I am in a rush.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts