ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 436 Posts

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
One day I'll get over my fear of gluing on the stems and order a set :p.
Just make sure you have a steady hand ;)

Seriously cool stuff in here. Someday I will have some.
Do it!! I couldn't imagine myself looking at any other gauges. The only downside is you'll want to stare a the gauges and not the road XD

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
SOMEDAY, I might have a solution for that. There might be a way to avoid the gluing step. I've just not had time to look into it and make it work yet.

At the very least, folks don't have to cut off their stock needle stoppers anymore. I've been shipping needle stoppers with the gauges for a couple months now. 3d printing FTW!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
SOMEDAY, I might have a solution for that. There might be a way to avoid the gluing step. I've just not had time to look into it and make it work yet.

At the very least, folks don't have to cut off their stock needle stoppers anymore. I've been shipping needle stoppers with the gauges for a couple months now. 3d printing FTW!
My needle stoppers broke off long ago - there doesn't seem to be any negative effect from that?

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,431 Posts

3d print out a case to ship in like a CD case or for an SD card?

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I kinda want to buy a NA cluster to have one of these.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Rev has got something brewing yet again. Stay tuned...

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I know Rev suggest putting a tiny drop on the stem and then putting that on the face, but I found that putting a tiny drop on the mark on the face and applying the stem was the better method; that way you don't accidentally drop a glued stem at random on your face ;)

A very, VERY tiny drop of glue (I recommend a high-quality model glue/superglue).

·
Registered
290 Posts
Ok, this topic just pushed me over the edge. Just filled out the order form on your site for some slightly custom Warbirds.
Ahhh, I'm going to have to do the same once I swap my interior. Too good to pass up if I have the cluster out anyway! I just want to keep the M-edition logo somewhere (small) on the face.

·
Supporting Member
2,299 Posts
Ahhh, I'm going to have to do the same once I swap my interior. Too good to pass up if I have the cluster out anyway! I just want to keep the M-edition logo somewhere (small) on the face.
I ALMOST asked for the same thing! But, I decided not to clutter it up with more stuff. My M badges are gone off the side of the car, and its going to be mostly an auto-x rat, but with a nice office so its not going to look much like an M Ed. once I'm done...

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
OMG, he just emailed me pics of my custom Warbirds...All I can say is W.O.W.!!!!

21 - 40 of 436 Posts