ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
fuckin smart
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my momo hub adapter. I bought it when I bought my steering wheel and decided to order a different hub, so I never used the momo one. It is brand new and has never been installed or modified.

Price: After seeing another used one for sale, Ill drop the price to $50 shipped. Youre saving $30 on a brand new hub

Obviously not my picture but it's a hub, pretty straight forward, and it does come with the box.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Are you able to keep the cable reel with this hub? I used the contact ring to get my horn button working since the reel was removed.

·
Supporting Member
1,269 Posts
that's not true, i installed this to my NA without making the stupid hole bigger. granted, i DID cut and resplice the horn/airbag harness (of course keeping the clockspring) but did NOT turn out as hard as M.net puts it. i'd rather do that than try to make the hole bigger with a drill and it's a BITCH if you don't have a vice+workbench. the ring that is goldish color is not used, like M.net says...there's also a metal ring used as a grounding point if your horn button only has one contact to complete the circuit.

works perfectly and isn't bendable aluminum like the ebay hubs. only thing that sux is the rubber surround piece that gets all flimsy when it's hot out.

Also, this will fit for 86-95 RX7's (FC AND FD). just tryin to help broaden your target audience.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts