ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I'll take a turbo KL-VE thank you very much.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sweet, but that adds over 200 pounds to the car, it cannot possbily handle the same as they quoted in the video.. I would take one anyway, but not those ugly headrests...

·
Kicked off the island..
3,062 Posts
Most likely not, because it's weight that matters, despite whether you have 50/50 or not. But theres nothing like a good 325 ft. lbs. of torque at 2500 rpms either. It still should out handle most cars in its power range because of the rigidity of the miata chassis and its wonderful suspension geometry. It won't be too much longer before I get mine going. I'll post a few reviews on the handling aspects of the car. I haven't read many reviews on this subject that are anything other than a bunch of arguing. And it seems as if I'm the youngest person in history to build a V8 miata. I say this because the people I ask for help are twice my age. Either way, I'll start a thread when I finish up in the next couple weeks.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Most likely not, because it's weight that matters, despite whether you have 50/50 or not. But theres nothing like a good 325 ft. lbs. of torque at 2500 rpms either. It still should out handle most cars in its power range because of the rigidity of the miata chassis and its wonderful suspension geometry. It won't be too much longer before I get mine going. I'll post a few reviews on the handling aspects of the car. I haven't read many reviews on this subject that are anything other than a bunch of arguing. And it seems as if I'm the youngest person in history to build a V8 miata. I say this because the people I ask for help are twice my age. Either way, I'll start a thread when I finish up in the next couple weeks.
i challenge you!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Great video!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts