1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Love this forum! Hey everyone!

Name is Austin
I Love photography and my Miata

I bought my car from an old guy/doctor (meaning the car was never raced) who was the first owner. He still had the dealer brochures from 1989... 67,000 miles on the car when I bought it! Now it's almost at 70,000

I want some cheap cool mods to do to it because I'm a junior in high school and I work at Albertsons and don't exactly make bank!

If you wanna see my whole picture heavy build thread just goto stanceworks and search "Montana Miata"

^Fosgate 6x9's^

My cameras are a D90 and a D2H, with TOOOOONS of lenses

So far:
Front and rear lip
Licence plate re-location
Soft top replaced
New tires
New belts
Detailed every weekend
New shift knob boot
Alpine deck installed
Rear Fosgate Punch 6x9's in VelCrow boxes
Red striped sticker removed

Future mods:
Turbo
Undecided on rims and suspension
Rear Quarter
Exhaust cuz mine rattles
Front speakers
4Channel amp
Then save for anything I break ;)

·
Registered
930 Posts
Low mileage 1.6, thats awesome. Welcome to CR. Read a lot and use the search function often. You will be amazed at what you find. Most important piece of advise I will ever give someone just getting into cars is, don't spend good money after bad money. If your going to mod your car, do it right the first time. You will be much happier in the long run.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Soo clean. Photos are also super crisp

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
What part of Montana? I have family there. I love going up there in the summer. I might take a trip up there in the Miata next summer.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What part of Montana? I have family there. I love going up there in the summer. I might take a trip up there in the Miata next summer.
Billings biggest city in Montana with the population of about 200,000 people :D If you like to race just drive up and down 24th street west at about 10 at night...you'll find a ton of cars to race including about 4,000,000 wrx's......I hate those damn wrx's -.-

BUT! if you come to Montana in a Miata...you HAVE to...it's a requirement...goto the beartooth pass!...here's a picture of a section of the road ;) I have yet to go in my miata!...just waiting for the snow to clear and to get new brakes before I head up there!...oh and the cops could care less how fast you go on it! :D My dad and I have been up there in his BMW e30 a few times ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts