ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ran through these to upload them, I will re-edit the good ones later.

(click images to see full-size)

This is how we do it in Orlando, this is just a regular car meet for us. Hopefully my roll bar will be on next month so I get some track time. :(

·
CR.net Supporter
1,421 Posts
Cool Will.
We have an Ariel Atom here in Orlando :shock: ?! Is it registered for the street?
And it looks like you picked up a new (fish eye) lens for the camera eh!
How much is Bithlo charging you guys for the track when you meet?

·
Registered
420 Posts
I saw it yesterday Kable. It was on a trailer at Orlando Country Airport in front of a hanger...

I was thinking a Atom here!! Woo hoo!!

·
CR.net Supporter
1,421 Posts
So... what, someone flew in an Atom just to do some drifting at Bithlo? :lol: Ha-ha!

Where was this, when was this, and why didnt I know about it.
Will only hangs out with the Central Florida drift club these days :roll: . I think they have their own forum if not you probably could track these events on orlandoforums.com a lot of the tuner/drifter crowd hand out there I think.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Basically for $55 you get about 6 runs on the track.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Thats like 5 mins from my house as I am on Chuluota. was it posted on this forum or the orlandoroadsters one?

Man I wasted a day at cocoa beach looking at girls when I could have been snapping pics of 240sx's. damn it.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We go once a month, want to go next time with me? You know there's a track day posted on Florida Drift for nearly every week of the year. I kinda get into the mindset that if people were interested they'd already be members there. Sorry!

:(

From now on I'll relay the posts here. Also, Orlando Roadster is under new management, don't blame me!

·
CR.net Supporter
1,421 Posts
Wow, that's a... quite the flyer there, perfect for people with ADD 8-[ . Will, I was doing some google and came across a petition for floridadrifters against OSW... was that old or current? It is good to see someone providing a safe venue for this.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, OSW was a real piece of crap and everyone went on strike. The petition actually worked and it runs REALLY smooth now. Sunday everyone got a 5 min. run and got flagged back in and the next driver went right back out right away. 5 drivers were lined up in advance, etc.

Good times.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Porsche drift FTW!!

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
We go once a month, want to go next time with me? You know there's a track day posted on Florida Drift for nearly every week of the year. I kinda get into the mindset that if people were interested they'd already be members there. Sorry!

:(

From now on I'll relay the posts here. Also, Orlando Roadster is under new management, don't blame me!
This I didnt know, but then again I dont get out much b/c of the hours I do at work.

I should be down for the next track event if its not a long ass drive, I am in the country or I still have four wheels not two.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Orlando Roadster is really turning around, when it's all cleaned up and successful I am going to take all the credit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts