ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go then, let start at the begining shall we, pritty much bog standard na 1.6 whne I picked him up - looked a little like this...

quite tame rather boring...but no rust!
Thats quite somthing for a UK Eunos I tell you.

A few additions were made rather quickly...

And the car began to look more like this...

Then I dicked around with wheels a bit...

And added a ducktail, found a hard top....

Took the engine bay from this...

To this (its gone further now)

An the lastes is this stage

Oh yeah - iv also removed the A/C fitted a manual rack and built my own exhaust from manifold back along the way
TBC...

·
Supporting Member
436 Posts
Good stuff, nice looking car with some individual touches... especially like the wheels, the steels kind of suit the retro style of the Pitcrew nose. New suspension too?

Russell.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good stuff, nice looking car with some individual touches... especially like the wheels, the steels kind of suit the retro style of the Pitcrew nose. New suspension too?

Russell.

Thanks I thought so too, and aye , I bought some TEIN shocks, little softly sprung for the shocks though which will need looking at, at some point.

·
Registered
984 Posts
is that pit crew just riveted onto the wings???... where did you get it from? looks epic

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I def dig the car, but it is a bit saddening to see such a rare bumper wearing what appears to be a rattle can job. Sorry if I'm mistaken, but the paint looks much worse on the bumper than the car.

Anyways, keep it up. The car is headed in the right direction.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These front ends are a bit like rocking horse **** over here , this one came from a very beaten up barn find and was a complete mess when I got it. It still needs alot of work (new head light, filling, fibreglass work, propper paint finish not to mention brackets) but frankly its a work inprogress. Weathers **** over here this time of the year and the cars used day in day out so sadly Iv have very little time to prep and finish it properly. It'll get there, just not yet.
I like it and if it realy bothers you that much I'll happily take it some place else.

Did that In a day - at least its the same color :|

·
Registered
984 Posts
i feking need that front end.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rad blew this week so I picked up a 2nd hand one and made this happen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts