1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
RHD Jdm yo
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Grant where you at in SC and the car looks great .

I just noticed you plates are SC but your location is FL . I'm going to do the same thing cause Sc is the only place that has the right frame of thought for car people .

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
My rents live about 45 mins from Myrtle beach , can't wait to finish up the car and reg. it down there . This way i don't have to worry about smog,tint,mods as much as i would if i kept it in Va .

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
My rents live about 45 mins from Myrtle beach , can't wait to finish up the car and reg. it down there . This way i don't have to worry about smog,tint,mods as much as i would if i kept it in Va .
Yeah SC is awesome if you like to mod your car haha. Car's lookin sick, grant!

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Yeah SC is awesome if you like to mod your car haha. Car's lookin sick, grant!
Parents live in Marion Sc small town with like 2 stop lights its perfect . I'll just let my mom register it as her weekend/fun car to keep insurance down and she has a kia for a dd. I just have to get a couple things straight first then its going down there.

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Oh an Grant if you need a track top in the summer let me know i have a hard top thats most likely only good for the track and we could work something out since i'm guessing you still have friends in JP.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts