ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
?

I think this camo is better than any I've seen.

The Girl's name on the right is MIATA!

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
That camo miata with the 13b is friggin sick.

·
Registered
563 Posts
There's no need for any of that. All the cars depicted might belong to members here and we don't like name calling. Here at Club Roadster we are accepting of all Roadsters, even the ones you might think are hideous monstrosities.
I couldn't agree more, "To each his own". If they like it go right ahead, I'm sure I do a bunch of dumb stuff that everyone else thinks is just as idiotic. I was only keeping in line with the title topic. Unless ?More Miata WTFness? means ?Check out these cool cars!?

If I did offend any of the other guys on here I apologize.

On a different note that last TVR inspired body is actually pretty nice.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Cool cool. I just wanted to make the point for everybody. Someone should start a single thread with all the crazy kit cars and conversions based on Roadsters that make people go WTF? Maybe this is that thread. Someone go post up 2000GT Roadster, or the Mustang Roadster, or the dune buggy Roadster.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Cool cool. I just wanted to make the point for everybody. Someone should start a single thread with all the crazy kit cars and conversions based on Roadsters that make people go WTF? Maybe this is that thread. Someone go post up 2000GT Roadster, or the Mustang Roadster, or the dune buggy Roadster.
+1

·
CR.net Supporter
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
+1
+2 = 3 =D>

·
Registered
600 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I deffinately like some of those more than the others... that camo car with the rotary looks frickin schweet - I think its too extreme for really driving all over but hey its a show car apparently so its all good.
-Ryan

1 - 20 of 26 Posts