ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Kicked off the island..
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can tell that it is a bit stiffer when I jack the car up, but I haven't been able to drive it since I put the bars in, and at 8 lbs. each, what do you have to lose. I figured I would buy up all the chassis stiffening stuff I could use, because I figure it can only help get the power down. And the swap costs, well... TOO MUCH. You have to really want it, to make it seem feasible in your mind. :-D

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
=D>

That's all I have to say :mrgreen:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I"ll post some pics of the one that stopped by the shop a couple weeks ago.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
I just got a Jegs in today to look through, ~$5899.00 for an LS2 :-k

I just noticed the valve covers also FMS wrinkles? If so, I bought my dad some of those for Christmas a few years ago for his 351C we're installing in the Falcon. Haha, now I have ideas for the Falcon involving IRS :mrgreen:

·
Kicked off the island..
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just a little update... My TwEECer tuning hardware came in today (comparible to MiataLink). I uploaded a dyno proven 303rwhp, 325rwtq tune given to me by a friend with the same setup. The wonderful thing is, the tune has the base timing at 13 degrees, which is less timing than the max for 93 octane. It could make a good bit more power with about 7 degrees of advance and C16. The motor runs A MILLION times better now. The cam lope is far more defined, has NO throttle delay, and an extremely fast and strong full rev. It literally takes less than half a second to get from idle to redline at WOT. I'm excited, its finally coming together after 7 months. Just thought I would share. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts