ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, well some of you on here may think Im an alchoholic because I trade parts for beer. But Ill tell you what!! I do it because no one wants to buy my parts for cash, they would rather give me a pack of beer. Not too sure why that is but non the less its beer and its tasty so here are some more parts that you guys may want... Bot not for cash ofcourse but for some beer!

Black center console- Came out of a '91 still in good shape. Looking to get a pack of beer!

Next I have some tan door cards- ONLY HAVE THE LOWER HALF, I REPEAT NO UPPER BLACK PART. SO DON'T ASK!! You guys know what I want for them...

Last thing I have are Tan seats- came off of a '96. The passenger seat is FRESH but the driver seat is ripped. The only thing I ask is that you take BOTH OF THEM! Will not seperate. Im serious!

So basicly to sum it up, you tell me what you want and Ill tell you how big a pack I want. Obviously Im not going to ship because that would be kind of goofy for you to ship beer and then I ship the part...:fab: So local pick up only! Im located in Rancho Cucamonga 91739. You can txt me at 1-909-510-3228. Don't PM me just txt me!

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
this is going to cause a couple of beer runs for the underage miata owners. lol.
Hahaha seriously.

"No officer, I don't want to drink it, I swear! I paid my big brother's friend to buy it for me so I could trade it for car parts!"

·
Supporting Member
2,284 Posts
You never answered my PM about door panels...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts