ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how and where can i get them. i want them!!!....wait scratch that....i NEED them

soooo hot

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
The Brainstorm low-pro kit is nice too, AND you don't have to cut anything on the car like you do with the Moss kit (requires removal of stopper brackets).

The lighting on the Brainstorm kit is halogen vs. projector style for the Moss kit.

The Brainstorm kit looks a bit more "classic" in my opinion.

Brainstorm is not around anymore in the same sense as it used to be, but the guys at Integrated Performance have bought all of their product and now sell it.

There's a link somewhere on here, as well as the phone number of Hector, one of the shop owners, I think.

Oh, and the Brainstorm kit is less expensive than the Moss kit too.

·
Registered
402 Posts
BSP light output is also horrific. Moss light output is better than stock, although not as good as a Hella/Cibie H4 setup in the stock housings. If you're going to spend the cash for low-pros, get the Moss setup.

·
Now in a White Club
1,232 Posts
i definitely would recommend the Moss over the Brainstorm, as my buddy has the brainstorm, and I have the Moss, and we've both agreed that my lights are much brighter and put light where you need it. The moss is a much cleaner install IMO as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts