ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
920 Posts
black side stripe is too high maybe that's not the original paint...
There are a couple touchups (and the idiot that owned It before me tried to make the paint shinier by putting a clearcoat on acrylic paint on one door, its peeling a little) but it is original, has the mazda sticker on the front and there are a couple little places where it shows its age

ps. nice car man, looks good.

· Registered
920 Posts
Arrrr she's a pirate!

Alestorm (epic Pirate Metal) band is coming to town, thought I'd go all out for this, and use it for halloween too :D there's an eyepatch on one of the flip-up lights, and I'll be putting a pegleg on one of the rear towhooks.

· Registered
920 Posts
It's kinda cute with the hood buldge :lol:

I'd just go with risers if it's not gonna screw with air pressure and cause overheating issues.

What sort of Supercharger setup are you running that you can't fit it under the hood?

Edit: checking your build, disregard the last sentence.

· Registered
920 Posts
It's an M45 blower, but with an aftermarket frankenstein Mishimoto/HKS SuperFlow short ram intake I threw together. The piping is too tall and hits the hood, but I love the setup.

Not sucking air from beside the header = win.

Some people may go nuts over wire-tucked, unnaturally spotless engine bays...but it's ones that look like this that make me happy haha...looks great.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts