ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
444 Posts
Wow love your car!
Thanks! My gf got me a nice DSLR for Christmas and I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. These are by far the best pics I've taken yet!

· Registered
444 Posts
Can you take some night pics of the cutoff? I've seen the pic on the site, just wanna see a few more

Also, was wiring it up hard?
I'll take some in the next day or two. Gotta adjust the passengers side anyways I think its a little high. Wiring is all plug and play just has a couple more wires. I have my ballasts mounted further towards the back of the engine bay.

· Registered
444 Posts
I'm really starting to notice a lot of these miatas with the "side-splitters" and how good they look. Where the the best/cheapest/most reliable place to get them from? Figured I would order a set when i place my order for a rear lip tomorrow.
Gomiata has a decent set. I believe they are under $200. There's always home depot sideskirts! Someone has made a DIY thread on it if I'm not mistaken

· Registered
444 Posts
Always love your car, but have recently hated those reflective headlight surrounds! Temporary fix or long term mod?
I still have the stock headlight covers but I like the look of the stainless surrounds. They'll stay on there for the time being.

· Registered
444 Posts
Any good/bad comments on the FRS? I wouldn't mind looking at one or a BRZ when I go home.
Performance wise it doesn't dissappoint. Not the fastest car but everything else is awesome. Pretty basic car though. If you're looking for more features (HID's, leather, NAV, etc.) the BRZ is for you just costs a little more.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts